you will think that, at one point or another during this post.
Why? WHY, would I hand a hose to two 18 month olds ON PURPOSE???
1. Because we left our house at 9 in the morning and were basically gone until 5 that afternoon.
2. Because they had been ripped from a mini-nap to get to emma's swim lessons on time.
3. Because it's hot, really hot and we have to wait in the hot, really hot for emma to finish her swimming lesson.
4. Because we had a red pasta dish and watermelon for dinner and my exact words, "oh my word, ya'll need to be hosed off!"
5. Because my house was actually clean and I wanted it to stay that way {for an hour at least}.
6. Because Wade was getting home late from work.
7. And mostly because when they think about their childhood, I want them to remember how much fun we had.
"here lucy, would you like to play with the hose??!!??":
SURE mama, let's see what this thing can do??
ohhhhhh.....please don't waste a single second worrying about Kate {the one holding the hose NOW}:
because she got her turn too! and they loved it and laughed and screamed and laughed. My children scream. Happy, sad, excited, mad. They scream. Loudly. All the time. Wade said that our neighbors probably think we are the biggest bunch of rednecks. And maybe some of our friends' neighbors think the same too. But guess what, we're just having fun here!
AND see, I told you I had my reasons!!
No comments:
Post a Comment