My favorite Father's Day blog post was here so I decided to copy her "interview" but stay far, far away from the paint! And if you like to do creative projects with your children, you need to read her blog - it is unbelievable!!
And even though I really wish I had thought of it myself, I definitely plan on doing this each year with each of the girls.
Interview with Emma {four} about her daddy.
How old is your dad? "ummmm.....can't remember"
How tall is he? "thisssssssssssssss tall {holding her hand way up in the sky}"
How much does he weigh? "thisssssssssssssss tall {AGAIN holding her hand way up in the sky}"
What is your dad’s job? "He pays money."
What is your favorite thing to do together? "Play games with him, computer games, on Father's Days."
What is his favorite food? "Pizza"
What makes you smile about your dad? "When he laughs."
What do you do when you miss your dad? "I make a card for him."
How did your dad meet your mom? "When you got married."
What is one BIG wish you have for your dad? "That I love him."
And who is that straight-haired girl pictured??? Yep, it's the little interviewee. She has been begging for me to do this and I caved. I was a little curious myself and I was really hoping that the length of time would distract her from wanting to do it again. I heard "are we done, yet?" as often as I will hear "are we there, yet?" on the way to the beach on Friday. And we were hoping and praying and wishing that our cousins would join us and that the oil would not. But I think we may strike out on both.
No comments:
Post a Comment