here today. would it be totally inappropriate for me to serenade you with a little widespread panic??!!?? if your name is Jennifer, then you've heard me say this 100 million gazillion times in the past week, but things are starting to move to a really fun stage! don't get me wrong, we still have our "moments" but I can feel the turn into the world of being able to "semi-kinda-somewhat communicate/reason with twin toddlers". and hello, new backyard friend:

I have a feeling the conversation went a little like this, "okay, Lulu, put your face
right there"



it was hard to get kate to put the cell phone down, she's learned this behaviour from her dad!!

and who didn't see this coming??



I think the word you're looking for is "drenched."

"times two"

oh my word, who turned off the fun?? that would be the one that is married to the one that will pay the water bill.

and then emma painted happy faces all throughout her
ten minutes of rest time. happy days.
No comments:
Post a Comment