Friday, June 18, 2010

more lately

if you give a four year old a hose,


she will no doubt try and drink from it:


but she will also fill up pink pools for pink tutus


I just hit the floor. between the hair and the tulle, I can't take it. Thank you Target, for the cutest bathing suits. ever.


oh my. it's like a photographer's dream come true. tell me, I didn't just say that.



oh no. oh mercy.


ya'll have to like this new "do". it's really the only thing working for us right now!! it makes me want to say "like" and "oh.my.ga", like....a lot.


guess who's been sleepy all week??!!?? her roommate keeps waking her up.


God bless her {and her mama}.


Also occuring this week was emma's art camp:


And we were sad for it to come to an end.


And we are definitely not as thrilled that our "camp" this coming week is in the form of swimming lessons. BUT we are excited to see "Miss Em" and do the sunshine stretching that we still remember!


we've also been catching lighting bugs at night:


I have passed onto emma my own fear of bugs. There's a story there that I've only shared with one person. And I believe her exact words were, "Emily, you didn't". But I did. So now I'm trying to undo. In the most fun way I know how!




And even though I have my "big girl pants" strapped on, I can't end the post with a picture of bugs. like, ICK!!! so here's another summertime ritual we've been enjoying:




No comments:

Post a Comment