Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My poor camera

We finally got to enjoy the outdoors today so I took 199 pictures and most of them had a mysterious black spot (see lucy's cheek below). I immediately called Cameras Brookwood and they are hopefully fixing the problem as we speak! To tell you how concerned I am, I WOKE A SLEEPING CHILD UP FROM HER NAP in order to rush to the camera store. I did not have to wake the other two but that's a whole other story!


Thankfully, I got some great "spotless" ones too:




Her exact words "Mama, this cross means that I love Jesus"


Awwww, but she also colored the dogs with pink chalk too - we're working on it!





It truly surprises me that as girly as she is (and she is very, very girly) she is all about digging in dirt and jumping in puddles:



Uh oh, guess who only took a 45 minute nap after being awake since 5:30:





I still love this one, spot and all!



If you don't hear from me for awhile, that probably means bad news on the camera front but hopefully, I will be back soon new and improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment