So I bought yet another camera lenses and I HAD to take it for a test spin as soon as the package arrived! If only it was a magical camera lense and made my children go to bed when they are supposed to - Lucy and Kate are currently taking turns staying up until 9:30 or 10 at night - fun times, people, fun times!
Our Mimi has been out of town for
I love when they sit like this - I told you - random, random post!
Uh, oh! Guess who took a total of EIGHT steps towards me while I was on the phone with Mimi!??! This is considered walking in my book!
Here is her cheering squad! If walking is consistent with all of our other developments, Lucy will be doing the same in T-minus 10 days!
Here are some videos of Kate walking! I'm new to adding video so bear with me - I hope it works! And for all you email readers out there - I'm pretty sure you'll have to go to the actual website to see them! AND I'm so sorry that you have to hear me talk - I sound like a redneck!
No comments:
Post a Comment