In addition to the week being a little "less than desirable" so are these pictures. I have little words about them. All I will say is my fashion diva threw this ensemble together herself and the babies love to eat. They very much enjoyed the chicken pasta parmesan two nights in a row and I hope that you enjoy these messes from a distance! Nothing like scrubbing your child's eyebrows during bathtime!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Less Than Desirable!
The babies have been sick this week. Really, really sick. And I am tired. Really, really tired. But that is the last complaint that you will hear from me because those can be "cured" with antibiotics, tubes on Monday (YEAH!!!) and sleeping through the night (please, oh please, please, puuuuuhlease). All three of my girls' amazing grandparents rushed to my rescue and are doing so again on Monday for their surgery! So once again, I am reminded that we are blessed beyond belief with love and support.
In addition to the week being a little "less than desirable" so are these pictures. I have little words about them. All I will say is my fashion diva threw this ensemble together herself and the babies love to eat. They very much enjoyed the chicken pasta parmesan two nights in a row and I hope that you enjoy these messes from a distance! Nothing like scrubbing your child's eyebrows during bathtime!





In addition to the week being a little "less than desirable" so are these pictures. I have little words about them. All I will say is my fashion diva threw this ensemble together herself and the babies love to eat. They very much enjoyed the chicken pasta parmesan two nights in a row and I hope that you enjoy these messes from a distance! Nothing like scrubbing your child's eyebrows during bathtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable!!!!!
ReplyDelete