Friday, January 8, 2010

A long time coming!

I told Emma that we could start having friends over again after the construction was over and lo and behold the construction is STILL not over. But since she desperately missed her friends over the Christmas holidays, we let one of her best friends come home with us after returning to school.


I told "Belle" to show "Miss Pocahontas" our new porch and she took her to the front one where there was only a light fixture added instead of the new screen porch! Oh well, little Miss Indian princess responded, "Oh Emma, it's just wonderful!"


BIG fan of our new paint "brushes" from Granna! It takes a little elbow grease to get them started but they require no cleanup!






Hopefully the construction will be completely done next week (how many times have I said that??) but then we can start having more play dates - I miss my friends as much as Emma misses hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment