we're all so excited because guess what got fixed??!!??
get your shampoo jingle ready again...I have officially figured out how to "freeze" motion on my camera and I'm loving it:
okay, last time I promise:
this spells "Jesus"...writing left to right is a difficult concept right now so I stopped her after the "E" to the left of the "J" and "S" has proven to be her most challenging letter but it is still so sweet to me! if you have spent any time with Emma lately, you are aware of her love for our Savior. I truly believe that God has very special "teaching" plans for this child because she is rarely without her Bible at home and just taught Kate and Lucy about their salvation which was taught to her by her amazing, amazing school!
here's are some of my exact conversations with Miss Thing this afternoon. I searched frantically for my "Flip" because it is classic "Emma" but my video camera was unfortunately left in the napping (!!!) babies' room and there was no way, no how that I was going in there!
EMMA: did you have a donkey when they took the babies out of your tummy
ME: no sweetie, we just took our car
EMMA: ohhhh, were there no donkeys around to take you
ME: yep - no donkeys in Vestavia!
EMMA: can I get earrings when I'm five
ME: umm, nope
EMMA: mom, but five is old
ME: but not old enough
EMMA: wellllllllllll, can I get earrings when I'm sixty
ME: absolutely sister
EMMA: mom, I don't really like your ponytail
ME: you don't???
EMMA: I mean, I know it keeps your hair out of your face but I just really don't like it, ponytails are not pretty
ME: uh oh, well to good to know!
EMMA: Mama, is your camera your favorite toy
ME: you got it, lady!
okay, I'm sorry, I said no more but I couldn't resist one more "hair" photo!
so have you forgotten what these muffin tops look like?? if you want them in the same picture - then you have to "entice" them to sit still in not opposite directions so bring on the goldfish! And yes I totally brushed their hair before this picture - we are at the stage where we either need a haircut or a bow and our thin, straight (can you believe that??) hair isn't quite ready for either!
You have the cutest kids in the whole world!
ReplyDelete