Tuesday, May 17, 2011

tramatized

Now when the little girls hear the word "bunny" they automatically assume you are referring to the big white furry thing with the bushy tail pictured below which has left them tramatized. way to go Easter bunny. way. to. go.


which is unfortunate really, since they HATE him but fiercly love their "bunny blankets" which means that I say the word "bunny" 273 times a day because we lose the bunny blanket 273 times a day and it is always followed with "bunny go bye bye" or "do you hear bunnies?" 273 times a day.


and unfortunately for them we also have a REAL bunny that visits our yard occasionally which sends emma over the moon and the little girls into a state of panic. because without thinking I'll say excitedly, "OHHHHH, look everybody there's the bunny." and the screaming begins. the last time it happened, I literally had to put them in their cribs because I couldn't get them calmed down. one day they will be in therapy discussing bunnies.


and he's not the friendlist thing {these pictures were taken through my window with a long lens} but emma and I love him and we buy him carrots at the grocery store. and the little girls just would prefer that the "bunny go bye bye."


The End.

2 comments:

  1. Um, I understand where the littles are coming from! NOT A FAN OF BUNNIES!!! I would venture to say that I am TERRIFIED of them. I'm with Kate and Lucy on this one. Screaming would be my reaction too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious. as i was reading your post, i thought to myself "julie would love to read this post b/c she can relate to kate and lucy". bunnies are not her thing either.

    ReplyDelete