Thursday, May 5, 2011

more randomness

if emma, kate, lucy and I want to randomly run into our very best friends then we pack it up and head down I-20 to Leeds. it is really bizarre. we literally live 2 minutes 2.5 seconds away from each other but only seem to bump into each other when we are thirty-five minutes away from home. twice this has happened and it is a glorious occasion for all. and I had forgotten about the picture below {please excuse the over-exposed faces} until we saw them again this sunday morning! I didn't have my camera on sunday because......errr...I wasn't feeling great. the night before, wade and I had a wedding for one of our friends' daughters {let that one soak in and try not to feel old} and apparently I'm not as young as I used to be. literally, lost a whole year of my life that night. someone asked me how old I was and I quickly replied "32" and wade informed me that no...no...I'm not. I'm actually 33. a whole year of my life that I thought I had just disappeared.


and if you invite Wade and I to a party a couple of things are going to happen. we will dance. front row of course. the word "tolerance" will be completely disregarded and if I yell a request for the band to play "come on eileen" then it's time to go home. And NO this is not a picture from the wedding {but how hilarious would it have been if it was} but of Wade's company christmas party. You gotta love a firm that has a tacky christmas party and some of the partners are dressed as Uncle Eddie and another girl has formed a tree on her head with hair-spray and green spray paint. we erred on the side of conservative and we erred wrong. And I didn't feel well after this night as well. funny how that happens.


And now I must conclude the randomness and hit the road. We have a whirlwind of things over the next few days that include ballet rehearsal, ballet recital, precious baby shower, mother's day cookout at our house, my birthday {where apparently I'm turning 34}, emma's 6th birthday party on my birthday {say whattt...I'll explain later}, covenant graduation and kindergarten orientation. if you don't hear from me for awhile, it's quite possible that I drowned. peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment