much like emma in swimming lessons {for the THIRD dern summer}, they're just not getting the concept here.
it's more of a "slip and crawl" - sometimes syncronized.
and sometimes we have syncronized "panting" going on at the same time. we really are quite talented you know.
I think I'm going to have to show them how it's done but on this particular day I would have had my backyard neighbors as an audience so I passed!
their version also included a swimming ring. safety first for kate!!!
and you can always tell it's lucy when the tongue is sticking out while concentrating. my dad did this and so do I. I happen to really, REALLY love that she does this!!
and you know we like to redneck up the neighborhood a little bit. diapers + sprinklers = FUN {until you get smacked in the face!}
OR the back!!
and I let them play for a LONG time because when we return from our trip our driveway will include a porta-potty and a dumpster. sigh.
yes....project "emily will lose her sanity" commences in T-minus five days. I'm thinking it's going to add an extra level of fun this summer ;) !!
have a happy, happy week - I know we will while beaching it with our favorite boys! maybe one of them can help miss emma lou who figure out this swimming business :)
No comments:
Post a Comment