Thursday, March 17, 2011

surprised me.

annnd..............she's off!


on the way to the zoo, emma kept telling me that she wanted to ride the camel. And I kept telling her that I'm sure Mimi would be glad to bring her back really soon to ride the camel with her since I can't just leave the little girls by themselves while we ride {and if you know my mom you know that she really does LOVE to ride the camel}! And finally she was like, "mom, I can ride it by myself". oh.


the thought of her wanting to ride by herself NEVER even crossed my mind. she's come a long way, baby.


and I was proud of her.


now she says that she really wants to ride an elephant. anyone want to take my child to busch gardens!!??!!


and speaking of riding things for the first time, I finally took ALL three on the train. lucy did not like me backing up to take the picture. oops.


she did like ringing the bell though.


and no one got pinched on the trip because we were all sporting green. including myself.


do you want me to let you in on a little secret that we recently discovered that is a sure-fire way to tell the twins apart??


Lucy has Lighter eyebrows.


it is a little hard to tell in pictures but when you see them in person it is noticable. for the first time, one of their teachers was able to tell them apart. bless her soul, she was so excited she jumped up and down and she's pregnant. we decided it was not worth her going into labor so she stopped.


and this little darker eyebrow stinker was glued to me once again so she missed out on being in most of the pictures once again.



I feel the need to include a picture of a random animal. we were sporting the same hair-do.


and yes. you ARE looking at the cutest pair of pants that you have ever seen. of course they're hollywood baby, normally cost a million dollars but I bought them at the sample sale. holla.


and I'll let you take a wild guess at what we love MOST about them!


2 comments:

  1. before i scrolled down and saw your comment on their pants. i was in love. oh the things i could collect in there or hold for my kiddos, no really not so cute in my size, but maybe ava?? love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When can Emma and I leave for Busch Gardens to ride an elephant? Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete