Wednesday, March 30, 2011

life.

hello, random post "how are you today??!!??" this one may bore you to tears but I hope not.

anyway, I spent my whole mother's day out time today talking to friends. After 21 years of being best friends, Jennifer and I have yet to have a quick conversation and let's just say we didn't leave the covenant parking lot until 10:45 and we were somewhat "caught up" on each other's lives. it was beyond fabulous. and then I hopped into my car and met some friends for lunch. again, fabulous.

And I had a few minutes to spare before my friends arrived and decided to clean out my purse. And I started laughing at the contents because they just pretty much sum up my life right now.

diaper.


pink bow and credit cards {wade told me he thought I was becoming a "professional shopper." I took it as a compliment. I'm not sure he meant it as one.}.


costco coupons.


a "mama" doll with the hair color that I wished I had {however I do not wish to wear my pants that high, ever}


an order form from my latest southern living magazine for "Southern Living Comfort Food" and "Quick and Easy Recipes for Rotisserie Chicken" that needs to be mailed. ummm....yes, please.



an empty wrapper from Ava's birthday. jewelry + candy = heaven {as long as it's pink ;)}


a "gun" silly band and duck that was returned to it's rightful owner during lunch.


publix receipts from my trips every night this week {although last night was just to pick up a bottle of wine for girls night out so I don't know if it counts}


and finally sunglasses and lipstick. because I'm somewhat normal. I think??!!??


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment