just remember your "L"s and you should be able to tell who's who.
I told ya. Now name that bow.
ps. anybody that blogs and changes their picture size - why are mine turning out so pixelated lately?? I'm adjusting the size before exporting but something isn't working right!! what's up??
I was wondering if you sent them to school with different colored bows or anything! This answers my question. Cute outfits too. Okay, now if I can never tell them apart, then I just have a flaw of my own. The lady at the doc today inquired about whether I was having twins. I'll have to fill you in on that one.
I was wondering if you sent them to school with different colored bows or anything! This answers my question. Cute outfits too. Okay, now if I can never tell them apart, then I just have a flaw of my own. The lady at the doc today inquired about whether I was having twins. I'll have to fill you in on that one.
ReplyDelete