Saturday, March 19, 2011

dynamic duo

to quote kate and lucy's teacher, "they have been having some sisterly conflict at school lately." ruh roh.


she said, "lucy hoards."


and "kate snatches."


"why, Miss Sarah Beth whatever in the world are you talking about??!!??" It's ALWAYS rainbows and sunshines around here.


actually. what I said was, "oh my goodness you hit the nail on the head. I guess they now feel so comfortable at school that they can be their true selves." hmmmm.


okay, this "twin thing" - ya'll need to help a sister out.


seriously. the MAIN reason that they hoard/snatch is to get a rise out of their sister. I watch it unfold one hundred million trillion times a day. it's like they want to get their sister fired up or something. what's up ladies?


and then the other rest of the time, they are so sweet to each other and the bond between them is so tight that you just want to cry joyous happy tears. good or bad, they always are thinking of one another {like if I give Lucy more juice now, she will always say, "kate get more'n too mama"}. God love them.


and we love them. even if we have sisterly conflict a time {or TWO!!}.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh, Emily! This is the thrill of being a twin. There is a connection that no one understands, except other twins, between your sweet, loving, beautiful girls. I know that Mary is the one person who can push my buttons and highlight my imperfections and still I know that we're good. I irritate the poo out of her and she still loves me, but certainly ticks me off. Good luck; God speed. We are still doing it to this very day and we're 33. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! Julie is right.... I ditto what she says. Love the post.

    ReplyDelete