this little one melts me into a pile of mush. he held his hand like this while everyone sang to him:
and happy, happy 2nd to precious whitmore:
my children decided to not participate until they had eaten and the party was almost over. but as I tell people, you can't give up on the watkins girls. we always seem to come around eventually!
{she has on pink bloomers I promise!}
balloon basketball with the birthday boy in his birthday suit!
who knew she wanted a cape??!!?? she was literally BEAMING when we put it on!
and had to show mimi!
and the capes {and the signs} were all made by my sister-in-law. you may have heard of her - she goes by "WONDER WOMAN"!!
Happy Birthday sweet boys. we love you more than you know!!
Love the apple shirt and skirt!! Can you tell I am starting to notice the girl clothes?
ReplyDelete