second, I have decided to let emma completely pick out her outfit every day. it has cut down on the morning stress tremendously and makes her extremely happy. the first day, she close all brown. brown leggings and a brown top. but when I asked her why she chose "just brown", she informed me that it was to celebrate the groundhog since it was "his day". how can you argue with that!!??!! and I will say that her outfits have a lot more "character" now and her teacher even commented on how much she loved the pink and orange combinations. emma also really likes stripes/polka dot combinations:
{and why is it that when you are "not allowed" to play with your sisters {in hopes of containing the "bug"}, it's pretty much ALL you want to do.}
third, I also want to let you know that emma is an animal whisperer. after seeing the circus, I would find her singing "fire it up" and telling hank to sit and roll over. and one day, she said, "hey mom, I trained hank". I didn't really believe her until I saw it with my own eyes.
I mean both dogs know the command "sit" but usually only follow Wade's lead and definitely not mine. emma said, "HANK, SIT."
good boy.
"HANK, LAY DOWN."
"HANK, ROLL OVER." I thought I was going to fall over. that child. I mean. she is one with animals I swear. but under no circumstance, can she join the circus!!
and I am one with this type of animal that likes to touch mommy's camera. lots of quality time. lots of quality time.
and lastly, I would like to report that you need to drive yourself to target right now and grab these vases out of the $1 bins. they live in my window sill and are usually filled with "flowers" that emma has picked for me from our backyard and they make me smile. I love them and I think you would too.
Been thinking about ya'll! Glad the girls are feeling better!
ReplyDelete