Valentine's Day didn't turn out exactly as planned. pretty much all plans were cancelled due to the dreaded. stomach. bug. and unfortunately the plans included a visit from granna and grandaddy that will have to be rescheduled.
who knows where in the world we picked up the germs. krispy kreme maybe??
and thankfully, emma has escaped any sickness and got to enjoy her valentine's day party at school:
and kate, lucy and I tried our hardest to have a party here. quarantined.
and if I hadn't seen what I've seen, washed what I've washed, cleaned what I've cleaned, lysoled what I've lysoled, I would have never guessed they were sick by how they are acting.
my poor little valentines:
hug or chokehold??
and we are just praying hard that emma remains well because she and I have a "sweetheart tea" to attend to on wednesday. the invitation said to bring my dancing shoes. I'm pretty excited.
because I would love nothing more than to dance with my sweetheart.
and shutterfly so kindly offered me ten free valentine's cards so if you are an aunt/uncle, grandparent or teacher, you received these pictures from us. So Happy, Happy Valentine's Day. now go wash your hands.
**it's now day 2 of the stomach bug and the littles have gotten so much worse. they are very lethargic and having a hard time keeping anything down. our new prayers are that they do not become dehydrated.**
krispy kreme makes a heart shaped doughnut??!! oh how i wish i could experience that :). Give those poor babies a big hug from me. the stomach flu is never good.
ReplyDelete