Saturday, November 27, 2010

status update

I'm not one to update my facebook status {or my profile picture for that matter - emma is THREE in my picture}. but if I did happen to update my status on Friday, November 26, 2010 it would have said:

emily watkins....
wishes that my mom and I were at the beach high-fiving Charles, Amy and the boys after that amazing Auburn comeback win AND {MUCH more importantly} wishes that we were watching my dad blow out birthday candles. What an exciting and fun day but at the same time, a sad one. I would give an infinite amount of Alabama wins for one more birthday, day, hour, minute OR second with my dad.


One of my goals for the new year is to write personal letters to each of my children every once in awhile. because I treasure my camp letters beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment