I wanted to keep him. He wanted to eat leaves.
And we really love his older brother too who has recently mastered the monkey bars which was truly impressive to me!! perhaps he should join the "move it mama bootcamp"!! ;)
and Miss Thing was in a Miss Thing mood for the first part of our visit but thankfully she eventually warmed up! I know you are just dying to know what I was wearing today??!!?? well, here it is - she asked to trade outfits as our friends were heading out of the driveway and I obliged.
and to make a great day even better is to have your afternoon snack in a jumpy thing!!
and now we're off to tailgate, slide down hills on cardboard, eat turkey wraps, tailgate, drink toomer's lemonade, stroll down memory lane, scream war eagle and miss our daddy who has decided to pass on our auburn adventure!! wish us luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment