and for our family that lives out of town, we decided to combine birthday celebrations with thanksgiving celebrations:
can you believe that these stinkers are going to be TWO??!!??
"okay, why is everyone staring at us and singing?? and why is there open fire within our reach??? anyone. anyone."
kate wishes.
lucy wishes.
kate wishes that someone would wipe her hand. girlfriend can't handle the stickiness.
lucy could have cared less.
please note: emma has a chocolate cupcake {her second after the first hit the floor and was thrown away by the big OCD man}. sweet cole has a vanilla one. we were very thankful for easy-going cousins that day. I'm hoping that my children took notes.
and for the most fun part:
statue of cole:
and since Susu was in town for Thanksgiving at my mom's, we let the girls open their presents from her early too. I mean the more celebrations the better, right??!!??
I would like to state for the record that a girl can never have too many baby dolls!!??!! again, I'm going with the more the merrier:
especially when your big sister keeps swiping them:
and now I'll end it with a little sisterly love:
Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving and 2 year celebration!! Hard to believe 2 years have passed by. p.s. Where do you find all of the girls cute cute clothes? Each post I read and see I wonder that.
ReplyDelete