yes, yes I know, Lulu. group photos can be tramatizing sweetie. sheesh.
trying again without the screaming child.
get a good look. because they might be precious but they also fell off a gazillion times so we had to change back to the ol' faithfuls.
and we're off {really, really EARLY!}:
we don't mess around in this neighborhood!
I thought kate and lucy would just "hang" in the stroller. WRONG. apparently they caught wind of what was happening at the front doors! {note: picture taken before shoe swap}
and guess who didn't want to ride in the stroller altogether. this pumpkin:
and that pumpkin.
yep, the pumpkins wanted their freedom. and they wanted candy!
and these kiddos wanted candy too!
totally SHOCKED at how unafraid kate and lucy were with the trick-or-treating. I guess if candy is involved, anything is possible!
lucy was a little more reserved BUT kate would just got "fist deep" down in the bowls grabbing three at a time. apparently we should have had our buddy, Wright explain the rules to her!
and then I think my most memorable moment of the night was when we had returned home and it was OUR turn to hand out to kiddos and the first time I tried to give candy to some sweet child, my little Kate Kate screamed "mine" and hurled her pumpkin body towards the candy. That poor child looked at me like "what in the world just happened here". emma then played interference anytime another trick-or-treater came to the door! classic watkins drama moment.
and the next two have absolutely nothing to do with trick-or-treating but just prove that playing dressup is not a once a year type deal with us.
precious kiddo {who has dressed herself} and is pretending to be her big sister:
and another precious kiddo {who has dressed herself} and is pretending to be her mama:
And the FOR REAL mama is glad that the FOR REAL halloween has come and gone because I'm not sure the candy brought out our sweetest sides! peace out temper tantrums and upset tummies.
the last picture is amazing! and really emma has you down!! looks just like you~ :)
ReplyDelete