This week we learned how to take pictures in front of a window with no flash and no overhead lights {ugh}. And with kiddos, there is just no way to "recreate" pictures so here are the runner-ups - I just can't really bring myself to talk about it much longer. And hello, hopefully we will be able to leave the house tomorrow {fingers crossed on the stomach bug escaping K&L} we will be getting haircuts before Easter Sunday, ya'll were supposed to tell me when it was time - I do believe it's time!

{fyi- I did not take this one with me to class because I knew my teacher would hate the hard shadows on the face - however, I kinda like it but I'm "edgy" like that!}


Sounds like we had the same kind of week with the camera! I completely broke mine!!!! Had to buy a new one.
ReplyDelete