Sunday, March 21, 2010

final eight

well, I've stepped WAY over my head into a new photography class called "Photographing Infants and Children" but let the record show that it clearly stated "for all levels"!!! BUT I'm hoping that this will only help me to become better in the long run OR I will just stay awake at night stressing over the "rule of thirds" - we'll see!! ANYWAY, I have to bring in 8 pictures tomorrow that quote, unquote from the teacher "SHOW ME what you can do" SO here is my selection - and since I haven't mastered great "composition" yet, I went with my most "creative"!! And I have a feeling that I'm not going to get kicked out of the class since she was so excited to have "twins" in her class and asked if they could be the subjects of one of our field trips which has trouble written all over it??!!??

{I could point out what I already know is "wrong" with each one but I'll leave that part for my teacher:}










And WITH THAT - I'm taking a leave of absence from the blogosphere for one week. ONE WHOLE WEEK - I will miss it BUT we have FOUR birthday parties this week {count them 1,2,3,4}, then I'm hosting my neighborhood "Girls Night Out" on Thursday night at our house where I'm serving desserts {which I can't even eat due to my Lent promises} and fun drinks {which I absolutely can have} and then we have a doctor's appointment for the littlest two on Friday which is always stressful, then to Florence for the day on Saturday for the last but certainly NOT the least of the bday celebrations and maybe a soccer game pre-party if I have my rear in gear that morning! AND THEN, the GRAND FINALE - a first "band party" for one of our favorite bass-playing accountants which I'm counting down the seconds to and another great friend and I just might have something up our sleeves!!!! WHEW! Stresses me out just thinking about it!! Like everything else, we'll just take it a day at a time! I shall return next week with lots of new {and hopefully improved} pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment