Sunday, March 7, 2010

first things second post

Before the big birthday celebration, we headed over to Homewood Park for the annual chili cookoff that Uncle Charles participates it! And so did 6,000 other people. And half of those people decided to visit the playground. And we did too:



lucy before the slide:



and after the slide:



here are those children that sit at the bottom of the slide and don't move and then when you do move them they just want to slide again, I think this is referred to as slide "hogs"



a rare picture of all my slide hogs together



with the large crowd, it definitely had some stressful moments to say the least mainly because the adults were WAY outnumbered but we have established new park rules that I have a feeling will be ever-changing as my children seem to be!


once we got home, we should have rested but instead we went outside for a quick game of soccer because we wanted to enjoy every milli-second of this perfect weather:




and I've totally changed my mind about shooting in RAW - I actually love it and will probably never go back!! It twists my arm and forces me to spend way too much time playing with the colors of my pictures but it really is fun to do! I'm looking forward to when I actually know what I'm doing!!??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment