So then I dusted off my hurt feelings and lo and behold, my faith in human kindness was quickly restored at the Aldridge Gardens because I literally met the two nicest people in the whole world! Yep, I met them - they DO exist! They came up to Emma, gave her bread to feed the fish, then helped throw the bread far enough so the fish would swim to her and then the lady put HER sunglasses on Emma so that she could see the fish because it was so sunny. Well done, nice strangers, WELL DONE and I needed it!
Lucy and Kate NEEDED to stay in the stroller {meet Bob} because two "active" toddlers plus open water makes me a NERVOUS wreck!

But far from the water was a shaded area where we could run free! Someone needs to help this sista out with her dress??!!??

and while Lucy made a mess in the dirt:

Kate made a new friend and decided she needed to tell this nice lady her whole life story! I've never seen my children take to strangers like this and this poor girl was just trying to study in some peace and quiet! I think it's safe to say that we took care of that for her!??!

a quick preview for upcoming events this weekend! Lucy is sporting Emma's Easter dress from three years ago and Kate is wearing the EXACT same dress that I found two days ago at the Lili Pad - I think that's called "living right!!"
and we never did make it to our first haircuts:
Hoping for a blessed Easter and a visit from the bunny - word on the street is that he has been very busy this week and not able to hop around the city like planned! Come on bunny - get that rear in gear!!
The second from last photo is so great! And the colors are really beautiful...is that from photoshop?
ReplyDelete