
SO one member of this group has become "audit partner" by day and "gene simmons" by night! So what KIND OF friends would we BE if we didn't find the most hilarious picture of him from a birthday trip to New Orleans, iron it on T-shirts {which was totally lead by my partner in crime who I think deserves a round of applause} and then dance front row all night. Well, we would be NO friends at all AND ........"that's what she said"!
And by the way, we totally ran into my brother and Amy at dinner before the band party and I believe Charles' exact words when he laid eyes on the shirt were "AWWW, NOOOOOO, Emmmmaaaaleeeeeee" - nothing like totally embarrassing your little brother -we're going on 30+ years strong!
We were so impressed with how great the band sounded and we look forward to many more band parties to come! I actually have video but it would probably give you permanent vertigo damage. Which let me say that Wade was in charge of the "flip" AND when I said, "ummm..Wade, the video is just a wee bit shaky" {as I'm trying to feel the floor under my feet again} and he responded, "well, I mean, I had to dance too" AND that my friends is why I married him! You should never let anything come between you and the beat! Peace and Hair Grease!
No comments:
Post a Comment