Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Lord's Prayer

I'm at a loss for words! First, because it truly amazes me that Emma can recite the Lord's Prayer almost perfectly {hallowed and thine can be a little tricky} and then SO much less importantly - why are my flip videos showing up black when I upload them - anyone, anyone??!!?? They still work so just "hit" the play button and you should see the video. Don't mind Kate and Lucy, they're just banging things on the ground below!!! And we'll be working on Luke 2 closer to Christmas time for any Darby Doll fans out there!!



Maybe it's the Methodist in me but I say the Lord's Prayer AT least once a day, sang it to Emma every night when I rocked her to sleep as a baby, LOVE that my two favorite "wedding singers" sang the prayer in my wedding and last but not least, screamed it outloud as I jumped off boulders in Switzerland. WHAT????!!?? Don't believe me, eh??

well, thanks to my major {?????} organization overhaul, I stumbled across these this weekend and hopefully it will make you laugh like it did for Wade and me!! I will ONE: never do that again, ever and TWO: never be that skinny again, ever! Oh well - no real tears in this girls' cereal over either one!


No comments:

Post a Comment