Sunday, January 30, 2011

a glorious day

I'll bet you will never guess where Mimi and I took the girls on Saturday!!


AMAZINGLY...all three sat there entertained for the whole circus. for the record books we were there TWO HOURS and FORTY-FIVE minutes. seriously. I was shocked. also let the record show that I could NOT have done it without my mom. per usual.


this part made me nervous. one of the tigers was giving him attitude and I stopped breathing. I'm sure that happens every time but still.


emma loved how the elephants held each others tails:


kate and lucy loved when the elephants went "night, night"


and since the weather was GLORIOUS, emma did this:



lucy {and I} did this:


and of course, kate did that:


God bless warm Saturdays:



1 comment:

  1. oh i can't even imagine what a warm saturday would be like.... as i am looking outside my window at a blizzard. we can't wait to experience "warmth" in just 3 days!! see you in bham!

    ReplyDelete