so as I was going through pictures and came across ones that never made their way to the blog for whatever reason, I started to notice a little theme. it's called, "you never know where you might find my children"! girl scout honor, none of these were staged. but I can't promise that I didn't say, "stay right there while mama goes to get her camera!"
laundry sorter:
window sill:
sand box {all three}:
sand box {two of three}:
sand box {one of three}:
had to laugh out loud at this one.
playing in my shower:
riding big sister's bike:
and on kitchen tables:
I'm not kidding when I tell you that I saw probably ten of each child loving on the dogs.
even though I had posted one very similiar to this one several months ago, I had to post this one anyway. it makes me want to cry.
and this one makes me want to laugh:
and while we're talking about finding my children in strange places, I had to post this oldie but goody. at two years old, she had bossed Hank into his kennel and then shut the two of them in there. both of their expressions are priceless.
Love those pictures! Happy New Year.
ReplyDelete