Friday, January 7, 2011

interesting week

CRIME REPORT: when we were in florence for christmas, my children swiped a lot of granna's necklaces by hiding them in their choo choos. I had put them away to return to their rightful owner but kate climbed onto the barstool and found my hiding spot.

And I'm not really sure what to do with this child. Now when you tell her "no, no" she just closes her eyes, makes this face and then continues what she's doing. Like if she can't see me then she can get away with it. I foresee trouble.


And Miss Prissy Pants Lucy now takes hers off. And the diaper too. And throws herself onto the ground in a major fit if she doesn't get her way. Gotta say, not a fan of this. I had to put her in her bed one day because she screamed and cried and whined so much that I needed a minute to regroup. A "mommy needs to go in the closet and count to 100" moment. They happen around here. Well, Emma went to check on her and found her standing on her pillow trying to climb out of her crib. lovely.


And I have to say that emma's behaviour lately has been truly amazing. She had a few sassy moments here and there but overall she has been the sweetest and most helpful child. And best of all, above and beyond kind to her sisters.


and of course loving to the doggies too:


So with that said, last week was rather interesting. and since we are beginning our new week with a winter storm, this one should prove to be interesting as well!

1 comment:

  1. i love the eye closing like "if you can't see me, i can STILL do it" born with my belief "no NEVER REALLY means no, you can ease your way around some things, ha" Missing my girls! Hope y'all are mustering up normalcy as we melt and become mobile.

    ReplyDelete