emma discovered it shortly after and said, "MOM, you have GOT to see what Baxter did out here!" to which I replied, "OH YEAH, Mama already took a picture of it!" She just nodded her head like that is NORMAL for me to take a picture of her destroyed doll!
I opened up the washer and discovered that I had washed this with that:
and one day emma asked me, "hey mom, why did you send a cookbook to school with me??!!?" and of course I said, "what are talking about sweetie, mama did no such thing." and then I opened her folder and found this:
and the most "stretched" I feel during the day is during the hours of 4 and 5:30. Most days you can find us in our driveway. Wearing handcuffs. Of course Kate waves to every car passing by and I kept laughing thinking about the people in the cars. They were probably like, Oh look at that cute little thing waving at us....Wait a minute...What THE!!??!! AND THE MOM IS TAKING HER PICTURE!!??!! And she was also sporting my high heels which I decided to not capture in the picture because that would have meant that I had to get up off my fanny which I wasn't wanting to do!
Dear Aunt Amy - we need two more pair AND the set of keys which we already lost. We'll exchange them for the pop gun!!
and lucy has become particularly "attached" to the giant pumpkin and likes to carry it around the driveway in hopes that cars will bring her candy I guess.
lucky for me, there's just one and they all seem to love it and want it at the same time but I make them take turns. YEAH!!
a fit right on the garage floor. why not!!??!!
And emma is sporting MY BOOTS AND MY SHIRT. we've had some clothing issues lately. I'm too tired to discuss it.
okay, I'll discuss it a little. I ever so quietly "removed" any item from her closet that failed the test of "would I want her to wear this to her class pictures." because we've been down that road before. So basically all play clothes. GONE. My little sugar bean then went into her sisters' closet and put on kate and lucy's clothes and DEMANDED that she was going to wear that from now on. Of course I realize that this is more about her EXERTING HERSELF than the actual clothes themselves. We're working through it.
In the meantime, I let her wear my clothes AT HOME and she loves it, especially my boots.
two other mishaps this week that I'm fortunate to not have pictures of:
ONE: my stroller and I got our feelings WAY hurt this week and felt a little discriminated against. Okay, I mean A LOT discriminated against. I'm now going with, "if you can't say anything NICE, don't say anything AT ALL." moving on....
TWO: my poor Kate got HER feelings way hurt when one of her friends BIT her at school. The blue bruise on her wrist made my heart break in half and when I picked her up the teacher said, "I need to talk to you about Kate" in a serious tone and walked me down the hall. In my head I thought, "well here it is. We've pulled some little sugar muffin's hair and pushed her to the ground and stole her baby doll and we're about to be handed our walking papers" so I was a tad bit relieved that it wasn't us on the side of "acting like a two year old" because it so easily could have been!
AND NOW, I'm wrapping up this post with a preview of our weekend!!! One of these three actual slept here last night for her first campout.
I'll let you guess which one!!
AND wish me luck because I'm attempting the christmas card photos this weekend. I'm biting the bullet early this year and I've found the perfect card that will have three INDIVIDUAL pictures and one "fun" shot that doesn't have to have everyone looking their absolute best. I learned my lesson last year!!
Love this post! So real life. Made me laugh!
ReplyDelete