I started this blog one year ago today. And I think I've "said" this before but I never imagined how much I would truly love it. Before starting my own, I thought blogs were the way that I could keep up to date with our best friends that had moved to Atlanta and South Dakota and how Carla professed her love for Kevin. But it has become a wonderful scrapbook for our family that I hope our children will one day treasure. And my new goal is figure out how to work the self-timer so they know that I was actually included in all the fun! Just to show you how much children can change in one year:
emma:


lucy:


kate:

WOW!!!! I can't believe it has already been a year since you began blogging!!!! How fast did that go by? I love the food blog you sent me reference to, btw. I need to e-mail you back. It's been a crazy little life around here.
ReplyDeletewow! A lot can change in a year! But you still have three of the most beautiful kids EVER! :-)
ReplyDelete