Well, I do. And SHE happens to be married to my brother {who I also happen to think is pretty phenomenal}. My SWEET, WONDERFUL and GRACIOUS sister-in-law stepped in when the mystery woman in the blue and white top was stuck in Spain {and Wade's parents were very understandably unable to drive down} for "Grandparent's Book Day" at Emma's school.
Thankfully we will be able to REINTRODUCE that world travelin' grandmother above to all her grandkids at the beach this weekend which I'm off to pack for because I am married to the MOST spontaneous person in the world and we are leaving in a few hours and I've yet to pack. anything. And I really don't know whether I'm more excited about a trip to the beach or just having all that time with Charles, Amy and my boys. I think Ill have to go with the latter.
P.S. I explained to Emma about what happens to pigs on a farm. Her response, "well, what kinda food do they turn pigs into?" I told her ham and bacon. Her response, "well then, that's okay mama, I LOOOOOOOVE ham." Oh good grief. Ask my sister-in-law for more of Emma's brutal honesty. Apparently it happens at school TOO!
oh, everyone loves honesty, what a great trait to have! It makes her HER, and makes me smile ..I had SO MUCH FUN with Emma today at grandparents day! I will be her special person any day, anytime.... I couldn't imagine anything better!!! See y'all tomorrow!
ReplyDelete