Monday, September 20, 2010

not as planned

the following things happened this weekend:

Wade went on his semi-annual boys' golf trip.

I got sick shortly after he left for only the third time in my life.

Emma was shipped off to my mom's {very much to her delight}.

Assuming that one of the littles was the reason that I was taken down, they were left with me. To fend for themselves.

At some point in the wee hours of saturday morning, I was trying to figure out if I needed to call an ambulance OR my mom AND in what order.

I then told myself to stop being so dramatic all the time.

I started to feel a little bit better.

I literally dumped a happy meal straight onto the kiddie table.

kate retrieved a tupperware top from the cabinet to put her food on wondering why her mama hadn't given her a plate.

the only type of activity that I could participate in with my children was peek-a-boo which worked for them!


And even though I got my "blue on", the only type of football that I could watch was this because all TVs were entirely devoted to cartoons. And you now realize why I do not want my children chewing on footballs.


Wade came home.

I then told him that I was really, REALLY sick 1,569,312,468 times.

He probably wished that I would stop being so dramatic all the time.

The world started turning again.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck!!! Wish I lived closer so I could have helped. Sure hope you are feeling LOTS better!!!

    ReplyDelete