soooooooooo, GOODBYE slip and slide!
we're gonna miss you:
Peace Out fishing on Saturdays {not that we can't continue this through the fall but there's a little something called Alabama football that is about to take priority}
{and I can't even tell you how far we've come with the bug tramatization overhaul - with her AND me.}
Word to your Mother geese! we've so enjoyed your company!
OHHHH, staying at the park until 7 at night and skipping bathes - we're going have to kick you to the curb FOR NOW!
and we're really, really going to miss picking
Oh splash pad, I might miss you the mostest. It's true love if we truck it out there twice in one week!
these girls are opposite/identical twins. can you tell by the wetness of the hair??
{at the beginning of the summer, his mama and I declared that we would spend EVERY afternoon together this summer. we saw each other maybe five times. dern those conflicting schedules!}
and this is Kate and Lucy's other BFF. She went down in the record books that day as having the most fun of anybody anytime to ever visit the water park. EVER.
And last but certainly not least, I just cannot bring myself to say goodbye to our picnic lunches. Something about emma being at school every day is heartbreaking to me and we are going to miss her like crazy. somebody bring this mama a kleenex. or perhaps a wipe for these two messes instead.
SO now we're off to buy Halloween costumes and back-to-school shoes! I can't think of a better way to kickstart fall!
How exciting that today you have not just one new post, but two! Your summer pictures are so sweet--it looks like y'all had such a nice summer. I'm excited to see what the Fall brings!
ReplyDeletei love the last couple pictures, there is a candle in behind the little girls.... i am laughing... 'cause i can relate to random things in more random places due to little hands. what are the girls dressing up as this year? Next week will be a sad, quiet one, won't it? but to see their smiles and little friends will make it GREAT!!!! happy football and labor day!!!
ReplyDelete