her: "ooooooo, I LOOOOVE this song, mama"!
me: "emma, let me introduce you to beyonce. not only does girlfriend have fantastic songs but she can break it DOWN!"
so I did what any mom would do. pulled the video up on youtube. watched it twenty times. and tried to teach myself and my five year old the moves.
about this time, Wade walked in and said "wow. emily, seriously???" but to me this is what I hope she remembers most from her childhood. dancing. laughing. dancing. and err, maybe not all the lyrics! someone pass me the "wheels on the bus" or something - I feel we may be going down a slippery slope!
that is SO funny.... and WILD that she likes that catching beat, i guess its a girl thing.....
ReplyDeleteMy little Mk sings about brushing her teeth with a "bottle of Jack" like that song too..... phew!! has it ALREADY started? Don't make me come throw away inappropriate cds like my mom did, ha!!!!! so big.
HA!!! Of course I LOVE this! Wish i was there to learn it all with you girls!!! though, auntie Erin learned some of the routine immediately when this was released! ;)
ReplyDelete