Thursday, July 1, 2010

I wish I could

but I totally can't take credit for this one! some of our friends decided to have a lemonade stand and graciously asked if we would like to join in...hmmmm...um, yeah!




how in the world could you say "no" to these faces??!!??


yet another brillant idea that was totally not mine!!


it was hot, I'll give her that!!


some of the patrons were familiar. very familiar!



And hello, love him. love to take pictures of him.


meanwhile......oh good grief.


okay the dog took the leaf and held it in his mouth for the child's enjoyment. it was probably his first time to be fed leaves. I would like to officially do a doggy exchange.


lucy liked the cookies and had one or three. she was not the happiest camper today so we went with it. period.


and the girls did a really great job, raised money for a great cause and had a great time. I see another "stand" in our future!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the new blog! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with the dog patiently sitting there with a leaf in his mouth has me laughing out loud--so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! The picture with the dog made me laugh out loud also. So cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete