

bear watching:
and hopping on shoulders to get a better look at wolves:
boat driving:
rockin' outside of Uncle Buck's:
{in my new top ten favorite pictures. I said "kate and lucy, ya'll hold hands!"; excuse me while I pick my melted heart off of the floor}
{this is how kate tells you something, she gets so excited and throws her body sideways never losing eye contact}
{also in my top ten. I love how Wade can make her laugh like no one else!!}
AND THEN pulling into the car dealership with the car you've had for ten years. that you bought with your signing bonus after a reluctant graduation from Auburn {I still think Erin and I were the two saddest people to ever graduate and HAVE to leave that glorious town}. the car that was with me during my first "real" job, meeting/dating/marrying my other half, our first house, my second PERFECT job {which I still miss some days}, my first pregnancy, my first child, our second house, my second, third and fourth pregnancies. and the car that we outgrew the second that kate and lucy were released from the neonatal.

wade and I traded cars. and while I loved the tahoe, we just didn't fit. we tried and tried. and I rode with strollers across my lap some days. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. we debated Minivan or Boat????? Minivan or Boat???? Back and forth. Round and round. Minivan orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

I named her, "happy."

my mini-divas and I are ALL digging the new ride.
and now I'll let lucy express how I truly feel.
p.s. I found this in the glove box. directions to pick up "hank" dated 8.19.04. it did not help with my sentimental mood. but all it took was a quick glance at the white big mama parked in my garage and I snapped back outta it!
No comments:
Post a Comment