Thursday, July 22, 2010

princess em

guess who had princess ballet camp this week??!!?? I'll give you a hint, it's the one with her finger in her mouth!


sweetest place to take ballet. emma took from here when she was three. we did not take ballet last year because of schedule complications and are starting at a different studio in the fall, again because of schedule complications. OH but I vividly remember the ballerina prayer song and it gets me every time!





AND...............courtesy:


I think this won "favorite camp" of the summer. They had a "jewelry day", "makeover day", had cupcakes for snacks and then were given posters of princesses. NOW COME ON! Next summer, I'm signing myself up, squeezing into a tutu and I will be the one taking princess camp. Now who's coming to my recital??


And guess who came to this year's performance??!!?? I think he was a little unsure of the girliness of it all and I'm pretty sure he would have rather been upstairs watching the basketball players or playing air hockey but he was such a great sport and it truly meant the world to miss thing that he came.


and this is one of emma's best friends, miss "I already look like I'm professional at only age five!" her mama told us about the camp last week when we were consoling each other as our youngest children were screaming their brains out in Mothers Day Out and we literally signed up the day before it started but I'm so thankful that we did! not that thankful for our new nervous habit. can you guess what it is???


and hands down, my favorite part was when charlie gave her roses. I'm sorry but it just doesn't get any better than that. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment