
because it's gone from this:
to this....way too quickly! {please note the "

and then "Driving Miss Barbie Jeep Daisy" turned to my child and said, "let's play like you're the mama and I'm 23 and you're taking me to college" - WHATTTTTTTTTTT???!!?? Instant.Lump.In.The.Throat!

speaking of pretending like you're 23, "lucy, no texting while driving sweetie, No! No!"

and Miss Blackberry desperately wanted to play with the big girls:
okay, call me crazy but I love this one!
and then we made a tent and had a pretend campout - I'm definitely not the engineer of the family so this is the best that I could come up with!
all together now...."Awwwwww"......poor little thing didn't make the campout cut either!



I have a feeling that IF we lived under a neighborhood association, we would be asked to move....between the neglected landscape, the large amount of riding toys in the yard and now THIS, somehow we've turned into the "Sanford and Son" of the neighborhood! But who really cares when you're having fun!

p.s. the school picture came home today - it's worse than you can even imagine. We're going to issue a public announcement at school on Friday to explain our side of the story.
p.p.s. I know I said that I was going to put my camera down but sometimes I can't help myself.
p.p.p.s. did you spot "puppy" in the picture of newborn emma in the hospital? we had no idea at the time that we were taking not one but two new members of our family home that day!! sniffle, sniffle
No comments:
Post a Comment