if Lucy is at her Mimi's, you will find her here:
and you will find Kate....well, never mind!
why we never {okay, almost never} skip baths:
please don't eat them or cut their hair - I promise we're going next week!
and while I was on the phone with my photography teacher booking a session for a family picture {which by the way, if you are wanting a family picture, I highly recommend signing up for her mini-session, $35, 30 minutes, a sofa...in a field, I'm drooling} ANYWAY, after hanging up the phone, I walked into this.....apparently they're decorations. Decorations that took a really long time to clean up. And if you curious {like me} about the chair's purpose - think paper weight! you do whatca gotta do, whatca gotta do!
and while Wade is gearing up...to tee it up...for three WHOLE days - we're gearing up for a crazy weekend! SO I called in Granna and Grandaddy for some reinforcements who by the way have never, ever, never turned us down when we've called asking for help - we are blessed! AND Emma is thrilled beyond belief that her grandparents "will be here to watch her sing in her school program while daddy goes on vacation with his friends!" well bless his soul! It wouldn't surprise me at all I saw him bust out into a full blown herkie and cartwheel on the way to the car! and as much fun as he will have, I know he will miss all his girls....a lot!
Oh my gosh... I can't stop laughing at Emma's party decorations. Hilarious!
ReplyDeletep.s. You put anybody's blog to shame. Seriously Emily...