Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Three hearts with grain

we found the cutest Valentines suckers tucked away in our mailbox from some of our very favorite people in the whole world! And we dove right in:


Oops, but before we did any diving, I dropped every sucker and they broke into pieces. No joke! But maybe this will be our only Valentine's Day with broken hearts!


lucky for me, no one seemed to care OR cry about it! and lucy even kept her bow in for the occasion!


kate did not!








and these were the only "outfits" that I thought would survive the sticky mess:



Are you waiting on the disclaimer because here it is: I know the quality of these pictures is beyond terrible - I had a little photography boo boo today and Wade is officially rolling his eyes right now and probably hopes to never hear the word "photography" again!!??!! When he looked at the blog the other day and came to my photography post, he looked at me and said "seriously???" and I said, "yep, for better or for worse sweetie; now pipe down and keep moving your arms, I'm trying to freeze motion on my camera!" AND here's a little tidbit I learned - do not shoot in any ISO greater than 800 - your pictures will look grainy. See above. I learned a little too late from my class that 400 is better - rinse and repeat as the giver of the suckers would say!

Love one another deeply from the HEART
1 Peter 1:22

1 comment:

  1. Well you let Wade know that I am a big fan of your photography posts!!

    ReplyDelete