


























Photography tips:
I have yet to try this but our teacher has suggested that if you have photoshop elements, then you should shoot in RAW instead of JPEG. You will have to convert each picture to JPEG in order to print so you have to have some form of post-processing like photoshop. But with RAW, you can correct any errors which is what I need to do b/c I seem to make them a lot! I absolutely LOVE photoshop elements and bought it for $50 at Costco - they normally sell it for $80 and sometimes run coupons. Also, he said if you plan on enlarging your pictures to poster size, then RAW is definitely better! And all I know how to do in photoshop is basically hit the "smart fix" button but I'm tempted to take a class next fall if I get the okay from Wade!
Round 3 coming soon - it's my personal favorite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment