but the other day during our house lock-down, they kinda "took" to a baby doll and it was very sweet so I took pictures (and I may or may not have slipped away quickly and slapped the red shirt on the doll that Kate and Lucy ACTUALLY wore in the neonatal - I'm just saying...)
okay this one was totally me trying to be creative so you could see how much Kate has grown - it's so hard for me to believe that she fit into this teeny, tiny, teeny, little shirt. Granted, she had outgrown it by Day #3 but still!
lucy is trying to show "baby" the dogs too which is the only word that she says (other than mama and dada) - it's kinda like "a-douy" and then she woofs but it sounds more like a cross between a noise coming from a barn owl and a monkey!
and after about ten minutes - ALL interest was lost - including mine:
these precious shirts were made by ladies from local churches and they make/sew/knit outfits, blankets, etc for every baby in the neonatal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment