Friday, February 19, 2010

two today

our favorite sam.I.am turned two today!!!!




and we all love him A LOT!!



and he loves opening gifts A LOT!!



emma: "hey sam, do you wish you were a real cowboy??" "Sam......Sam, SAMMMMMM, hey do you wish you were a real cowboy??"

But Sam had "selectively" tuned her out! There's a lot of that going on lately!


the girls got to see real "woof, woofs" up close and personal instead of through a window!!


and they just didn't make themselves "at home" at all??!!??


Somebody puhlease call the record books because I believe this is the biggest dimple that I've ever witnessed in person! And please nobody eat him because he is the cutest thing ever - we need him around - he makes us laugh!!


And so now I must bid you adieu!! We are officially kicking the snow off our boots and headed to the beach! I could give you my "woe is me, pity party" story and how I turned to my mom and said, "if we have to stare at the same walls much longer - I'm going to go crazy" and with a little (and if you know my mom then you know it truly was "little") arm twisting, Mimi and I are tackling a road trip with all three wild ones in tow! Does anybody else feel like this is the longest winter EVER??!!?? And poor, poor Daddy will have a quiet, peaceful weekend all by his lonesome - he said he may have to come home and turn on every toy with noise just to feel like he's in the right house! So with that:

Peace Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment