Tuesday, February 9, 2010

we were really bored

we were stuck in our house for awhile with the "bug" but Emma is a rockstar and LOVES her new jewels that Granna sent for Valentines Day! I personally love her "Cinderella" gloves that she included in her ensemble - something very 80s about this to me:


Some of her new jewelry was made by Emma's sweet great-grandma - Emma especially likes Mamaw's "patterns"


don't think that I wasn't dancing to the beat yo:



Wait a minute...there are two rockstars in the house! I would say "three" but when Kate got her turn, she put leftover fruit that she was still chewing from lunch on the microphone...party over


AND after we had exhausted all of the current toys in our house and then exhausted all of the toys that I had "put away" from Christmas to save for this summer they moved onto tupperware:



do you see the face that Kate is making??!!?? Sometimes she does her eyebrows and looks at you like you have just said the dumbest thing that she has ever heard - I am a little worried that she might have something wrong with her eyesight and since we have to take Emma back to the eye doctor soon (she has different size pupils and thankfully it is just how God made her but has to be monitored) - I think we'll just take Miss Kate along for the ride too - that sounds like a fun time right??!!??


most of the time, she looks like this:



and last but certainly not least...we organized all of the babies' spring clothes in the bonus part of their closet! AND I'm very proud to say that most of their clothes are either matching or coordinating and I bought them on sale last year! Truthfully, I did just order them one more outfit each at Amy's "hollywood baby" clothes show but they are just about the cutest stinking outfits that you ever saw and just couldn't be passed up!


in hindsight - I probably should have done this when Emma was back in school because she really, realllllllllllllllllllllllly loved every outfit and wants them to start wearing them NOW with turtlenecks! And now I'm off to finish cleaning up the rest of their closet - it looks terrible! Wished I had noticed that before I snapped the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment