especially on certain wednesdays when the little girls went to play with their friends at school and I got to play with my oldest before she starts big school. it's a win/win really.
And on our last wonderful wednesday, emma got to decide what we did for the entire four hours. she chose the zoo and I must really, really love her because we spent lots of time in the reptile building going from case to case looking at the "you know whats". ewwwwww.
she also wanted to do the water thing and eat cotton candy. did you know the zoo doesn't have cotton candy anymore??!!?? would have been good to know but she settled for a cherry slushy if you can't tell!??!
I love this child and all her silliness.
her new favorite animal is the elephant and she also says "roll tide" like her daddy but wears auburn shirts when she's with her mama. I love this child and all her political correctedness.
and I can pretty much promise you that we'll be back to the zoo really soon.
because on the way out we saw this. ummm....yes please.