for her present we made a quick stop on our way home from Reynolds Plantation and a big thank you to the OnStar navigation lady {couldn't have done it without you sister!!}.
oh LOOK, a giant Misty Caroline!!! can you feel the excitement!!??!!
And after careful review of three catalogs, emma had already made up her mind that she wanted "Julie" {the doll from the 70's with the bellbottoms and a side braid} for her birthday present before we even stepped into the store.
so "Julie" was the chosen one and then emma changed her name to "Anne" after one of our friends who I've already previously declared "is one of my favorite people on the planet" and apparently Emma feels the same. And I also feel the same way about a certain "Julie" in my life so I can't say I'm not a little torn!!
And then team watkins came down the Monday after we returned home from the beach and we hit i-Jump where the kids sat in a circle in the Toddler room??!!??
and also slid
and slid.....
and slid.
back at our house.
then the smith crew came over on Friday night
and on her actual birthday she wanted a chocolate sprinkled doughnut and to ride horses. done....
and done.
lucy wanted to ride too but kate wanted absolutely NO part in it.
she looks like such a big girl here - it makes me think she might just be a big girl and not my baby anymore.
forget it - they're still my "babies" - the two on the horses and the one on my hip.
God love her - kate petted the pony and then took off running. and then she sucked her thumb so I screamed "get your hand out of your mouth" and my OCD hand-washing husband stopped breathing. so I have to say that I'm kinda relieved that wanted little to do with the animals.
what?? I said it. birthday post down - first day of school to go then it might just be a wrap. speaking of wrap - does anybody need any wrapping paper??!!?? I just might know where you can purchase some great ones and help support miss thing's school!! let me know if interested - you can order on-line!!